Psychicpebbles's Patreon Psychicpebbles's Patreon

Made me smile.
Still laughing. Good job.

Owning A Litten VS A Cat Owning A Litten VS A Cat

Pretty funny. I enjoyed this animation. it is very well done, even though its short. Hard to leave a long review on a 15 second animation.

Why So Delicious? Why So Delicious?

This was very funny! Good voice acting as well!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I loved It but dude. If your are going to post a to be continued, you simply cannot wait 7 years and not even let anyone know you are still working on it. I thought you died.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Whoa. Intense man. I loved it. It was so good, so true, and so interesting. I watched it several times. it was just the best. Nice work man!

Fallout Vault Girl Speedpaint Fallout Vault Girl Speedpaint

Holy crap you are good. Compared to you, my art looks like a three year-old was playing with watercolours and a toothbrush. you rock man.

Capital Punishment: The Musical [NATA] Capital Punishment: The Musical [NATA]

Well, you know, technically 1/25 people getting the death penalty is correct, as long as you go back long enough. if you go back to 300 ish years you have women being burned at the stake(receiving the death penalty) for being a witch(actually innocent).
And keep in mind he said BASED off true facts. He probably said-
and 3 out of 4
of the people we gore
only die because the victim was white
because some people are racist and more inclined to punish the death (sadly) of a Aaucasian as opposed to a Black man or an Asian.

Keep up the good work!
(not 5 stars cause its a bit dark)

10 Amazing Facts About My Family 10 Amazing Facts About My Family

OHgodohgodohGAWD...
at the start i had a smile, which was slowly replaced with a look of stark horror at the end of this animation. well made, good graphics and funny, if a bit dark.