Jester Jasper Jester Jasper

This is actually a pretty good game. I enjoyed playing it, and the graphics were better than a lot of your other games. Keep up the good work.

The Genderator! The Genderator!

Its not a bad game, but it is not awesome. Its pretty good though for something you pounded out in a few hours. It would be great to have more variety in terms of colours and the graphics are not that great. Other than that, good job dude!

Astrocreep Astrocreep

Loved this game so much. It was almost like playing dead space, but with you as the necromorph. Such a cool game, felt just a little short though. would have been awesome if when you are in the acid evolution and you take over the legs two of your tentacles go into the hands and you could use a computer to do something. Anyway, I can't wait to see what other games you make. Keep doing what you're doing!

The Littlest Penguin The Littlest Penguin

Great job dude!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Truly a wonderful classic from the start of newgrounds.

Spaceball Pinvader Spaceball Pinvader

I was a little bit skeptical at first, seeing as this has never been done before, but I played it and I really liked it! good job sir!

Lemming1 responds:

Thanks!

Umbra Umbra

Liked it a lot. Classic NES style was awesome. would love to see a full game. only problem with it was the boss was just slightly too difficult.

Radcroc responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Which boss did you have difficult with ?

Shoot The Geezers 2 Shoot The Geezers 2

Good lord this is An abomination. I am sorry but this is just awful man. What were you thinking dude?

Natural Sheep Care Natural Sheep Care

Great game, maybe start off with a bit more wool and spawn less enemies after a couple rounds. I know, I know its not rounds i'm just calling them than.

Touch only* StrainZ Touch only* StrainZ

This game has great graphics and a cool concept. with a little work it could be fantastic. as I type this the zombies have pushed my cadaverous body through a wall and are doing a conga dance to celebrate. with new controls this would be fantastic.

kyle789XBL responds:

hi there i am making a fps
i would like you to try it
check my account or front page thanks.