Psychicpebbles's Patreon Psychicpebbles's Patreon

Made me smile.
Still laughing. Good job.

Owning A Litten VS A Cat Owning A Litten VS A Cat

Pretty funny. I enjoyed this animation. it is very well done, even though its short. Hard to leave a long review on a 15 second animation.

Why So Delicious? Why So Delicious?

This was very funny! Good voice acting as well!

Jester Jasper Jester Jasper

This is actually a pretty good game. I enjoyed playing it, and the graphics were better than a lot of your other games. Keep up the good work.

The Genderator! The Genderator!

Its not a bad game, but it is not awesome. Its pretty good though for something you pounded out in a few hours. It would be great to have more variety in terms of colours and the graphics are not that great. Other than that, good job dude!

Astrocreep Astrocreep

Loved this game so much. It was almost like playing dead space, but with you as the necromorph. Such a cool game, felt just a little short though. would have been awesome if when you are in the acid evolution and you take over the legs two of your tentacles go into the hands and you could use a computer to do something. Anyway, I can't wait to see what other games you make. Keep doing what you're doing!

Moonstone Moonstone

Its like an angel is whispering into my ear. this song, it... I can't even express how great it is man. RESPECT.
respect.
01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01101010 01101111 01100010

New Age New Age

Tres Bien! Je l'ai beaucoup apprécié.
Sorry if my french is a bit broken. its been a while. Great job though! i liked it alot!

TheSpacePunk responds:

Ahah, merci beaucoup, content qu'elle t'est plu :D
Your french is fine, thank you for writing in it ^^

Mario's bad day Mario's bad day

Surprisingly good! I found your song to be magically delicious, and all of the colors in the video made me taste the rainbow. keep up the good work!

Adventure Meth Adventure Meth

Oh my god is right

seriously, good job though

Mudkip Mudkip

u herd rite breh

Day #179 - Harleen Frances Quinzel (Harley Quinn) Day #179 - Harleen Frances Quinzel (Harley Quinn)

Very nice! excellent shading. for something so lo res there is a lot of detail. I have not had much luck finding a good pixel art creation software. Do you have a recommendation?